Manufacturing starts from the core activity of textiles which is spinning. This is the twisting together of drawn out strands of fibres to form yarn.
Since Gul Ahmed’s inception, spinning has been a basic and integral component. Gul Ahmed has three spinning units having more than 51,840 spindles and 22,080 rotors equipped with machines imported from UK, USA, Germany, Japan and China. These units are capable of producing a wide range of yarn from 100% cotton to poly cotton, poly viscose, slub yarn, siro yarn and core yarn. They have the capacity to produce 120 tons per day of average yarn count in 100% cotton.
The latest machinery is used in blow room lines and auto cone machines to eliminate any possibility of contamination. Spinning capacity has recently been upgraded with the addition of TRUCZSCHLER TC 11 carding machine, Rieter RSBD-22 drawing frame, and Murata 21C Q-PRO auto coners.
- Zinser C 351 (Germany)
- Lakhsmi LR9 (Indian)
- Autocoro-8 & Autocoro-9 with Monitoring corolab + FF (Germany)
- Rieter RSB D-22, D-24 & D-26 (Switzerland)
- Toyota DX8 (Japan)
- Murata Q-PRO Plus with Uster Quantum-3 (Japan)
- Savio Polar with Zenit Plus (Italy)
- Rieter C-70 (Switzerland)
- Trutzschler TC 11 (Germany)
- Trutzschler TC 15 IDF-2 (Germany)
- Simplex FL-16 (Japan)
- Rieter E 62 (Switzerland)
Yarn Conditioning Machine
- Xorella (Switzerland)
- Welker (Germany)
- Pozzi (Italy)
- Rieter with Uster Jossi Vision Shield-2 & Magic Eye (Switzerland)
- Truetzschler contamination sorter Securoprop SP – FPU (Germany)